Monday, June 12, 2006

What's Goin' On...

Over the weekend, I went back over my first draft of The Yardies Go Boom Boom. Cleaned it up a bit and I'm having it printed as we speak. BTW, if you want to get your scripts done fast and cheaply, there's only one place to go: Digital Express on Wilshire. There's my plug. Anyway, I've got to turn in my draft today.

Tonight, we have our Showcase, and I'm going to help haul stuff from UCLA to the WGA this morning.

Tomorrow, I will work on chapter one of Money Shot. I dreamt about the book for the first time in a while, so I think my brain has released all of the screenwriting and is getting ready to write a book.

I still need to finish that damned questionaire. They're probably pretty pissed right about now.

The US is getting Rice Czeched in the World Cup right now. Too slow, too boring, and too damn unambitious to win regularly on the international stage.

Mo' later...

No comments: