Monday, May 30, 2005

My Powerbook...

I have a Powerbook G4 that I use almost exclusively, and I have to say that I love almost everything about it, EXCEPT the case. I have the crappy titanium model (which sounded cool when I first bought it), but is literally a piece of crap. The paint flaked off easily, and since I travel often, it was accelerated. And now, the monitor has broken the hinge on one side. I don't know how this happened, but it is a pain. Now, every so often, something pinches a wire in my monitor, so that it "ghosts". I have to restart, move the monitor so that it comes back on. Grrr... It's off to Mac911 tomorrow for the fix.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lawrence first of all you are supposed to have a bag to carry it. i suspect you for showing off with it ( just kidding ) i kind of love computers too, i opted for a G5 because , laptop get stolen too often when you live in a big town, and if you are writer you have to worry much more about your writing, i do both paper and PC writing .
you remind me that charater ben stiller was playing in DUPLEX, whom apple mac laptop had been thrown accidently in the chimney

Adia Creator said...

Interesting blog; keep up the good work and congratulations do what you love.