Monday, May 02, 2005

Here I go...

Okay, I'm on page 12 of my 234 FWB manuscript pages. To my surprise, I don't have that many mistakes, so things are going swimmingly. I have one line that I guess my copyeditor objected to, but I don't think there should be a problem.

BTW, I know I have a bunch of folks who read my blog, but if you don't comment, I don't know you're there. So if you are enjoying the blog, please take time to leave a comment of some sort. If not, it makes me feel like I'm talking to myself. LOL

2 comments:

Frederick Smith said...

I feel you on the copy editing phase. Though I didn't find many mistakes in my pages, I did see places where I could change a few words of dialogue... or update some pop culture/news references in the story. Good luck with the process. Though you've been through this already, for me as a first-timer, everything is fun and a learning experience and I enjoy hearing how others get through it.
fs

Lawrence said...

I'm on page 74 right now, and I think I'll cover most, if not all of the pages by the end of the day. But man, I can't eat milk chocolate, so it is killing me! The copyeditor was pretty good though, so she's making my job pretty easy. I just want to get it done and over.