Monday, April 18, 2005

Project B...

Project B for Savoy Magazine is due two days earlier than I initially thought, 4/27 versus 4/29. But no biggee, I'm almost done finding my subjects for the article, so I think I'll be done by this weekend.

Project X did reach 17,000 words by last night.

I called Books-A-Million this afternoon and left another message about my promotional project for Friends With Benefits.

Other than that, my six year old son pummelled me in X-Box Muhammed Ali boxing for the first time. I'm getting old.

2 comments:

VAR said...

Hey Lawrence..

I didn't know that Savoy Mag was still in existence. Congrats on the article. I'll have to check it out.

Lawrence said...

A Chicago media company bought them. I was actually assigned an article with them right before the previous version folded. I was not amused! lol