Monday, April 11, 2005

Done...

Okay, I've finally finished the final edit. I've sent it to my editor as an attachment, and now I'm about to FedEx a hardcopy to her. After they get it, the copyeditor will go over it and then send it back to me for corrections. After I finish those corrections, the manuscript will go to galleys and then to print.

I'm always nervous at this point because I always have a feeling that I missed something. Maybe I could have added a scene, more dialogue, or something to make the story better. But you have to have faith that you did your best. And I think Friends With Benefits is a really good book.

2 comments:

Frederick Smith said...

Congratulations on finishing up your edits. I know the feeling. It's such a relief! Good luck with everything.
fs

Lawrence said...

Thanks! I think I'll give myself a day off and then set up my writing schedule for completing my next manuscript.