Thursday, March 23, 2006

Well...

I waited to the last minute and it cost me. I tried to pick up my Jeep and then get back to campus to turn in my fellowship info (having waiting until the last minute) and couldn't make the deadline. Oh well. But back to the Jeep! Just paid $25 less on a full tank of gas. Found a parking spot easily because I didn't have a large truck bed to haul around. And it's just a plain cool Jeep. 6in lift with 33in mud tires. I was going to get rid of the mud tires, but now I'm not sure. They make a ton of noise, but I'm getting used to it. Plus, the Jeep came with a tube bass, so the music pretty much covers up the sound. They do feel like they're floating a bit though at around 60mph. I'll think about it. Still might get some all terrain tires.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Better not remove your truck's mud tires for that will prove beneficial in the long run! :D