Saturday, February 17, 2007

Writing Schedule for Saturday and Sunday...

1. Write ten observation articles for Iconoculture: I want to get those out of the way first.
2. Complete the copyedit for my fiction manuscript.

I need to get those two things done on Saturday because on Sunday...

3. Take Krystal's notes and reconfigure Secrets & Lives
4. Finish promotional questionaire for non-fiction manuscript.
5. Get to the end of the first act with Free Love in Utopia

If I can get all of this done in these two days, then I can concentrate on finishing Secrets & Lives over the next couple of weeks, and the editorial notes for my non-fiction manuscript. My new D-Day for having a relaxed writing brain is March 15th.

Developments:

TheYack.com: Two companies sent me proposal about working with them. Actually, three companies, but I'm still waiting on the proposal for one. I'm not gathering volunteer moderators for the site.

No comments: