Sunday, February 11, 2007

Second Draft of the USC Script Turned In...

So that is done. The final draft is due February 23, so we'll see what notes Krystal has for it. Now, it's correcting the copyedit for the fiction manuscript (which is due on Feb. 15) and Iconoculture observations.

What I'm watching:

1. Watched Squid and the Whale yesterday. I was mildly entertained, but not wildly enthused. A lot of people at UCLA really liked it, but for me, some of the story was a bit plodding. But hey, that's me.
2. My favorite show: EXTRAS. Much better this season versus the first. And Stephen Merchant is hilarious as the agent. Sad to see the season end (and maybe series end?)
3. Manchester United is still in first. The Lakers play later tonight trying to get a split on the road trip.
4. 30Rock is on TiVO and while the last episode was weak (the one with Paul Ruebens), I still look forward to it.
5. Gordon Ramsey's F Word should be taping tonight.
6. April's working The Grammys tonight, so I'll watch that.

It's raining cats and dogs today, so I think we'll stay in. I wanted to go play basketball with Langstno, but that ain't gonna happen. Maybe a few games of Sorry!

No comments: