Sunday, September 11, 2005

Just a Bad Week in General...

My wife got sick so I had to cancel three of my signings this week as I rushed back to LA. I'm rescheduling them and getting back on the road for the Howard signing on the 14th. The only thing good out of this week is that I was able to get my Ducati, which almost didn't happen. Other than that, I've got a huge headache, and I'm feeling a bit tired and weary. I need a pick me up and a bit of a vacation from writing and things dealing with writing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These weeks were made for chocolate. Indulge.

Sweet ride, by the way.

After your book tour, grad school will seem like a vacation!

Anonymous said...

Well, now your wife has competition for most beautiful thing in the house...

Guyot

Lawrence said...

LOL at the both of you. I'm a bit burnt. Caught in a place between having to fulfill my book obligations and wanting to simply sleep all day. The wife is feeling a bit better and I need to get ready to fly back out on Tuesday night. But thanks for the pick me up.

Anonymous said...

Hello there Mr. Ross


My name is Me'Shell. I am one of the many people that read your book..."The divine nine : the history of African American fraternities and sororities". Not only did i want to compliment you on your book, but i would also like to compliment you on your blog. Take Care

P.S. So when are you coming in the upstate, new york region?

take care

aka.cutie1908@gmail.com

Lawrence said...

I've been trying to get to Cornell and Rochester for the past three years. At some point, I'll get there because a few Alphas are working on it. And thanks for the compliment on The Divine Nine!