Friday, July 15, 2005

Exhausted...

I've officially crashed. I had about three hours of sleep today, after basically flying across the country without rest. And now I'm exhausted. I think I'll give it all a rest until Monday. I'm going to get a six-pack of Heineken and watch Tiger beat the crap out of everyone at the British Open.

BTW, I'm listening to Franz Ferdinand's Take Me Out over and over for some reason. I just can't stop listening to it. Also on the playlist is Jack Johnson. Speaking of rock, the brother on the INXS realtiy show (one of my favorite bands from the 80s) is REALLY good. Gotta see if he's going to win.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's a relief to hear that you are human. If you were able to keep this pace up and not be exhausted, I think I would hate you. Deeply. With a passion.

Lawrence said...

LOL! Well no need to hate me. I hit the wall today. So it's nothing but a six pack this week. I'm not going to think about anything dealing with anything. And my wife approves, so that makes it even more sweet.

filch said...

It's gonna be Ty!