Sunday, September 30, 2007

12:45pm...

I'm continuing to vomit out my script pages. Right now, I'm in the middle of the second act of my sports script. For some reason, I have the Black Dahlia on television. Don't know what that means. Anyway, I'm going to see if I can write ten more pages before going to sleep.

Served nachos at my kid's school last Friday. Fun as hell. The principal learned that I wrote books and so I got the obligatory 'how can I write one' question. But she's so sweet, I'm thinking about offering a basic class on becoming an author, but only if it will kill some of my Catholic school community service hours for the year.

Okay, back to the script.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't heard the term "vomit out a script," but it is so descriptive of a first draft.

tia said...

And I still wish I could have gotten you on the BWRC faculty for 2008!! :(