Saturday, February 16, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese...

My son had a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese, but we think that he's coming down with the flu. He was sluggish and then hot when we got home, so I hope we weren't Typhoid Mary for the kids who came. I still can't believe that my son is nine years old. Where did the time go?

My book proposal is in the mail to my agent. That feels good because it's been more than a year and months since my last book proposal, so it feels pretty good to get back on that horse. Next up, I complete my novel SLAVERYLAND. I'm more than halfway there and this story is more plotted out than any other novel I've written. Completely different and unique. And my editor is intrigued by it. So I'm going to knock this out, if I can stop playing Facebook poker during my writing hours. I'm finding myself looking at three Kings at midnight instead of my manuscript. Gotta change that.

So that's on my plate. Also, I meet with my boys about my script tomorrow morning. I'm ready to get all of these writing projects done so I can move on to others.

No comments: