Saturday, October 20, 2007

So...

I'm back home from Miami. I got a lot of rest today and that was good. On the writing front, I'm writing my novel THE DREADED BEAUTICIAN (I know, it sounds absolutely crazy, but I swear that it works)right now to the sounds of a This American Life podcast. I've made the decision to concentrate on two writing projects over the next month and two only. I will write the script MISS IRRELEVANT and TDB. Nothing else. I'm trying to de-stress and clarifying my writing goals is the first thing on the list. So, it's 2:10am and I'm writing the first draft of TDB. Talk to you tomorrow because I have a feeling I'll be blogging more often in the next two weeks.

2 comments:

urbanguy said...

cool...how long does it take you to complete a novel draft?

peace

rbp

Lawrence said...

There's really no standard except for how well I lay out the story at the start and how committed I am to writing everyday on it. More than likely, it will take between two to three months for this draft.